Bryan Ellis is host of Self Directed Investor Talk, America's #1 podcast for affluent self-directed investors. He's also an expert in self-directed IRA's, solo 401k's and 1031 exchanges. You can find Bryan's writing in very highly respected publications including Forbes, Entrepreneur and TheStreet. Bryan lives in metro Atlanta, Georgia with Carole Ellis – his wife and business partner – and his 4 children ranging in age from 2 to 19.
Some of Bryan's recent third-party professional credits include:
- Forbes Article (August 7, 2017): Self-Directed IRA's are Risky, But For Whom?
- Pensco Trust Company Blog Article (August 4, 2017): The Tragic Case of the Self-Directed IRA That Never Was
- ThinkRealty Article (July 2, 2017): 3 Red Flags for Any Real Estate Market
- Provided Legal Continuing Education to California Lawyers Through UCLA / CEB (June 15, 2017): Self-Directed IRA's & Prohibited Transactions
- ThinkRealty Interview (May 1, 2017): One-to-One with Bryan Ellis
- ThinkRealty National Conference Speaker (April 29, 2017): 5 Reasons To Never Buy Real Estate In Your Self-Directed IRA
- Born2Invest Article (March 2, 2017): Why renting single family homes is the best real estate investment right now
- TheStreet.com Article (February 6, 2017): Privatizing Fannie and Freddie Yields 3 Investment Opportunities
- Born2Invest Article (February 3, 2017): Entrepreneurs choose retirement options – SEP IRA or Solo 401(k)?
- TheStreet.com Article (November 8, 2017): Self-Directed IRA Investors May Face Grave Election Consequences (won “Editor's Pick” Award)
- Entrepreneur Article (October 17, 2016): 3 Gut-Wrenching Questions to Ask Your Spouse About Your Business
- ThinkRealty Article (October 6, 2016): Investing Strategies: Cautionary Tale
- Entrepreneur Article (August 19, 2016): 5 Tips for Structuring Your New Business Like a Pro
- TheStreet.com Article (June 30, 2016): Avoid These 5 Traps When Buying Real Estate in Self-Directed IRAs (won “Editor's Pick” Award)
- TheStreet.com Article (June 23, 2016): New York City's Luxury Real Estate Market Is in Big Trouble
- TheStreet.com Article (June 23, 2016): Surprise: REITs Aren't the Best Choice for Real Estate Cash Flow